Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Special Sabbath, A Baptism ~ January 11th, 2014

This Sabbath was bright and clear. The sky was so very blue.
Orchard City Church was a place of happiness as something special was to take place.

David B. was to be baptized and Pastor Bob Tetz was here for it.
We all rejoiced together!

Edith leading out in the Sabbath School program this morning.
Lori guiding us through the lesson study time in one general group this week. 
A cheery umbrella, though the day is bright and blue
Such a beautiful Sabbath day!
Never too young to enjoy friends at Orchard City Church.
David sharing his testimony.
David L. sharing a story.
It is no secret that David B. loves the Lord and wants to follow Him in every way.
Pastor Tetz praying just before baptizing David.
Amen.

Since my mum (Esther Wecker) was so very ill this day, I prayed on my way towards church that God would show me something fun and interesting to take a picture of for a little relief from the sadness. I spied it as I came up by Beverly's driveway and as I got a bit closer I laughed and said, "Thank you, Lord!!" It is just what I needed that day. I took many photos of this little snow quail and enjoyed my talk with Jesus as I did so.
A beautiful snow quail  with OCC behind - what a lovely gift from God.
The dazzling sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment