Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Video Wednesday: Willy's Story

While reading an article in the April 11, 2013 Adventist Review, "That mission Field Down the Street," I learned about Scott R. Ward and his ministry, Living It High School Outreach. The stories in the article impressed me and I went to the website to watch one of the videos Scott referred to in his article. There I found a wealth of videos to watch and I quickly realized I wanted to share them with others as well. These young people have powerful stories to share of their walk in the world and how they came to know and love Jesus, who has transformed their lives.

My mum and I decided that we wanted to start a new feature here on the OCC blog, a feature of sharing uplifting and inspiring videos with you. So here it is, our new feature, Video Wednesday! Each Wednesday we will post a new video to share with you, a mid-week inspirational story to boost our spirits and realize that God is working in powerful ways in the lives of many. We hope you will enjoy this new feature. If any of you have seen an inspiring video you want to share, please send them to us so we can feature them on a future Wednesday post!

Watch Willy's story

No comments:

Post a Comment