Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Latest Update from Danae about her Mum...

 Ok. Just got off the most amazing zoom EVeR!!

My moms mental state is intact!! (Ok well maybe that was debatable when I was a teenager and all….)
But we had a 30 minute conversation with her. She’s very tired.
But she knew I had a birthday, and that we celebrated it early. (She was in a coma on my actual day). She knew I turned 43!! Janelle got recognized first because she’s the special first born. 😂
Then she knew me and her husband, Dad. She knew Danita worked in the hospital she was in. She knew Olen was her youngest son in law.
The point is she knew lots!!
She’s I’m sure very confused as to how she got there. She was worried where her phone was and her clothes. 😬😬😬
She’s had a big day. Extubated this morning and full on conversations this afternoon. Big big day.
It’s a complete miracle. So happy to be on the receiving end. Praise our Big God.



Thank you for all the prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment