Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Video Wednesday: Prayer - The Power to Change Lives

The other day this video showed up in my Facebook newsfeed. As it was from Southern, my alma mater, I clicked on it and watched the video. Turns out it wasn't a new video like I'd assumed, but was from May 2011. I knew fairly soon into the video that I'd seen it before, but it was good to watch it a second time, especially since I've been thinking about prayer for others lately and how I can improve my own prayer life. I hope you'll enjoy watching this video on prayer, whether its your first time to see it or your second (or third or fourth!).

1 comment:

  1. It is sure good to know so many of you are watching these.
    Hope you enjoy them and get a blessing from them.
    Thank you, Ali for posting.

    ReplyDelete