Sunday, February 11, 2024

February Fellowship Meal at OCC

 So very glad Joy sent me these fun photos from Fellowship Meal time.





























What a joyful wonderful looking bunch of people. 

Sony included and loved.

Please remember at this week and month of ❤️ to look for someone who may feel not part of the group or sad or lonely and share your visit a song or a cookie. 

Arnie and Pastor Josue visited my dad,  Walter, when I was away and last evening when I was there with him he told me 3 times about it.  He was so happy.

Even in his sleepy state it meant an awful lot to him as he can't do much on his own right now. 

Alicia Stapleton Benoit came to help him twice a day and accompanied  him for an ambulance ride and visit to KGH one evening.  We appreciate her kind ways so very much and Naomi for providing for Alicia and her children while she took care of Dad.

Everyone shares love and needs love given.

I am thankful for a safe and good trip to Idaho and Washington for my uncle's funeral service.

I was able to see my auntie who is my mum s youngest sister and my cousins.

Also saw some friends which enriched my life.


My friend from grade 3 Trudy Perry Martin made this beautiful afghan for her stepson. 

Their cosy home near Sand Point Idaho.

My dad s brother in law....who was 97 and loved a clean great car and a beautiful yard...similar to my dad and loved ice cream too and family and God. 
My auntie Marion and her 4 grown sons. 
My auntie and me. She reminds me of my mumma.
My cousin and I.  



Jodi and family in College Place Washington.


No comments:

Post a Comment