Friday, February 24, 2012

Sabbath February 4th, 2012

More snow at church. It seems like it snows now each Friday and Sabbath. Good thing we have helpful people who come out and help clean the walks.

For Sabbath School Olga told about her life and why she so loves Jesus. It was good to hear.
Computer issues, but they did get it working in time
Our church joining together in songs of praise

Friendships - It is so good to be able to share concerns, prayer needs, good things that happened during the week, etc. together on Sabbath.
Glad to have him back after he had been away working... This week he had the scripture reading

A nice lunch with friends...
Then Don shows us the cards the school children made and gave him for fixing their counter tops in their classroom
So creative and cute
In the evening our social committee invited us to meet in the fellowship room and share popcorn and other goodies and watch "Dolphin Tale" together.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures again! I just LOVE the picture of the church during song service. It looks so full and happy! And the pictures of everyone enjoying friendship and talking after church are great, too. I love to see our church members looking so happy. The movie sounds great! I'm sorry I missed it, but I'll have to add it to my Movies-to-watch list. Thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to add a big 'thank you' to Sylvia for her help with the Power Point Presentation I used that Sabbath. She does great work!
    Ali - Dolfin Tale is definitely worthwhile viewing - so well done!!!

    ReplyDelete