Saturday, February 14, 2015

Church member quiz - Part 2

Last month I asked members to answer a few questions about themselves. I posted the first set of answers and now have a few more to add.
Here are the answers from last time: Member quiz - Part 1

And, to remind you, here are the questions that were asked.

Questions:
  1. My favourite colour is ……………… .
  2. I enjoy reading or saying this Bible verse ……………… .
  3. If I could visit anywhere in the world it would be ……………… .
  4. I have been a church member at OCC for ……………… years.
  5. Singing this song ……………… with my church family brings me joy.
  6. ……………… is what I would bring to potluck each month if I could.
  7. On a sunny summer day the most fun I could have would be ……………… .
  8. I love Jesus because ……………… .
  9. Before I fall asleep each night I ……………… .
  10. I am a collector of ……………… .
_____________________________________________________

Answers:

H. ____________________________
  1. My favourite colour is turquoise.
  2. I enjoy reading or saying this Bible verse: Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; but he who trust in the Lord, mercy shall surround him. - Psalm 32:10.
  3. If I could visit anywhere in the world it would be New Zealand.
  4. I have been a church member at OCC for 14 years (since baptism).
  5. Singing this song - It Is Well With My Soul - with my church family brings me joy.
  6. Special K Roast is what I would bring to potluck each month if I could.
  7. On a sunny summer day the most fun I could have would be to go boating on Kalamalka Lake.
  8. I love Jesus because of His selfless love for me and everyone in the world, which gave us the opportunity to spend eternity with Him.
  9. Before I fall asleep each night I pray for the people on my mental prayer requests list.
  10. I am a collector of preschool resources (toys, puzzles, books, etc.) to use with the children that I work with.

I. ____________________________
  1. Light blue
  2. Philippians 2:5-8
  3. I would like to stay at home.
  4. 41 years
  5. "Beulah Land"
  6. Cookies
  7. Crawl on my knees on the lawn to pick out dandelions.
  8. Because He loves me.
  9. Sometimes eat raisins
  10. Bottles - for money for AWR - and junk I find.

J. ____________________________
  1. My favourite colour is Purples and my favourite flower is Lilacs.
  2. I enjoy reading out loud, especially the Book of Proverbs.
  3. If I could visit anywhere in the world it would be Italy/France/Germany.
  4. I have been a church member at OCC for less than 6 months.
  5. Singing "When We All Get To Heaven" with my church family brings me tears of joy.
  6. Mashed potatoes & gravy is what I would bring to potluck each month if I could.
  7. On a sunny summer day the most fun I could have would be riding a bicycle in the country.
  8. I love Jesus because of all the suffering He endured just for me to have a second chance to live eternally with Him and how He patiently leads me each day.
  9. Before I fall asleep each night I read God's Word accompanied with E.G. White books.
  10. I am a collector of Princess House Crystal & fine white porcelain containers that are not only decorative but useful to hold plants or flowers.

K. ____________________________
  1. My favourite colour is turquoise.
  2. I enjoy reading or saying this Bible verse... Rev. 22:1-5.
  3. If I could visit anywhere in the world it would be Komodo Dragon island.
  4. I have been a church member at OCC for 40 years.
  5. Singing this song, "Wonderful Peace", with my church family brings me joy.
  6. Grillers & fried onions is what I would bring to potluck each month if I could.
  7. On a sunny summer day the most fun I could have would be flying.
  8. I love Jesus because He continues to shower me with blessings - even thought I don't deserve it.
  9. Before I fall asleep each night I reflect on how I could better reflect Jesus character.
  10. I am a collector of travel books purchased at places I have visited.

L. ____________________________
  1. My favourite colour is blue.
  2. I enjoy reading or saying this Bible verse, John 14: 1-3.
  3. If I could visit anywhere in the world it would be Isle of Moorea.
  4. I have been a church member at OCC for 36 years.
  5. Singing this song, "What a Friend We Have in Jesus", with my church family brings me joy.
  6. Gluten burgers is what I would bring to potluck each month if I could.
  7. On a sunny summer day the most fun I could have would be bombing around Watchan Lake on an ATV.
  8. I love Jesus because He died for me.
  9. Before I fall asleep each night I have a few short words with Jesus.
  10. I am a collector of movies.

M. ____________________________
  1. Brown
  2. 2 Tim.
  3. My parents' house (if they are there)
  4. 11 years
  5. Hymn #198 - "And Can It Be?"
  6. Salad
  7. Camping
  8. He's a nice guy.
  9. Hug my wife.
  10. Vinyl records.

3 comments:

  1. H is Bryn I is Walter K is Don Q M Dave Easterbrook J Angela


    Jerrie Lou


















    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the 'hints' JLW - I would have to agree!! Thanks Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JL got three right and two wrong.
      I think you are doing great.

      Delete